baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, April 14, 2014

Beckett had another check up today since he was discharged from the hospital so early. He had gained his birth weight back, minus an ounce.    I attempted Jillian michaels shred it in 30, but did basically the arm stuff and I was still short of breath.   Considering today is the first day I've been able to roll over in bed without pain, I have to take it slow.  Which is okay, because I know even the tiniest little bit helps since I'm so not conditioned. I wish it would not be cold this week so Beckett and I could go for some mini walks around the neighborhood.

Night time has been really good. We have been safe cosleeping, and for some reason I can sleep fine with him touching me. The other boys I did not get restful sleep at all if they were on me. I think tbe fact that my hips were in such bad shape was a good thing because I couldbt roll over if I wanted to.

Sweet boys

No comments: