baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, December 22, 2013

I love drinking tap water from our bathroom in the winter time.  The sink is on an outside wall, and the water is ice cold every single time. Love it!

You know your a mom when you cover a nose when making Christmas cookies on not just one child but both to catch the snot.


I love that both boys fit into the learning tower.  I also love the Liam and Wyatt were running around the living room couch, and Liam falls down and Wyatt says " you okay?"

Liam always says "I did it! I did it!" Or "I got it! I got it!" Whenever he is excited about doing something or he wants you to know he is going to try something on his own...  But now Wyatt is mimicking him, and is going around saying "I did it, i did it!" It is super cute. Liam had statrted saying, no Wyatt, I did it!


Wyatt peed in the potty last night.  I tired to get him t go severL times today, but without any luck.   He was super excited about it last night and has been sitting on the potty on his own, so I think it will go a lot quicker.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Yes because he wants to be like Liam and he wants to make you happy.