baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, May 05, 2013

Wyatt is for sure a toddler now.  He can go about 20 feet before he falls.  Still can't stand up on his own without pulling up on something though.  Still eating Liam under the table.

Today is my last day of Julianne michaels  week two ripped in 30. I am under 140 for the first time sine the wedding ( I won't count being sick in January as a weight lost). Most importantly, I can fit into all my old clothes.   It is nie to not have to wear scrubs all the time.  She getting my old clothes bak into rotation, I've realized that a lot of the, a re worn and dated.... I really should dry clean some of them, but I never do... I just cold water wash them.  Anyways, I need to go shopping for some new dress clothes.  It seems like the last time I went I wasn't that successful though.


Wyatt is cutting another molar and it's not very happy.

No comments: