baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, May 27, 2013

had a very good weekend with the family.  Created lots of memories, and although with a few meltdowns, I felt that we handle them pretty well.

we are going to have a very nice summer.  I love being able to do activities with the boys and it's really important that we do them because I have so many fun times when I was little.

Jeremy and I will be married for 10 years in August.  Pretty crazy.  Sometimes it seems like we just started our relationship when we had the boys.  I am very lucky to have married a man like Jeremy considering I didn't know how awesome of a dad he would be.  or how much of a homemaker he would be (gotta love a man who makes homemade icecream and bread and a garden and cleans the kitchen).

sometimes it is really hard to spend money.  I have never been one to spend money just because I have it, but we work hard and have money, so we can have fun.  It is okay, although I have to keep telling myself it is.  In 10 years, we will be completely debt free, so all is good.

No comments: