baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, April 20, 2013

I wish that it were about 10 degrees warmer. That I could handle.

Wyatt is cutting a molar even though it only has three front bottom teeth.  He is completely on whole milk from a sippy cup. So advanced. His new favorite thing is to give the dogs food at meal times. I am sure they are loving that!

Still hit and miss with Liam and potty training. He did amazing on his first day at daycare, but not so well the other days.  Next week we are going back to diapers.  We may do training pants. We shall see.

I might be able to wear a two piece when we go to myrtle beach in June. If my working out continues to go well. I have been using this calorie counting app and it seems pretty good. Tells you you didn't get enough protein and that you need to eat more for breakfast with fiber... That kind of thing.   It says if I eat less than 1500 calories, I should be down to 135 by July.  Which 140 has always been my plateau weight, but I've never counted calories, so maybe this will be the key.  I worked out extra long on the elliptical today so that I could have a piece of cheesecake, but then I ended up sharing with two gaping baby birds.

 I think we are going to refinish the deck.

Night all!

No comments: