So, I think everyone knows already, but.... I GOT THE JOB!!!
It ended up that three of the people that had expressed interested ended up not applying (one would have lost too much money as she is currently the overnight pharmacist and would end up losing like 25K a year in differential, one who said she would hate the job, and another I think who was too lazy to spend the hour getting the application done). Also, another person got told they couldn't apply because they weren't full time. So, it ended up me and two other people applying.
So, I interviewed at 9:00 on Friday and the other people at 10 and 11, and I got a phone call at around 3:30. I was very excited, but felt really bad for one of the other people who interviewed because i knew she really wanted the job. but it is what it is. I would never ask someone to change their lives for me...
But, Saturday night, I pretty much had an emotional breakdown and cried like a baby. I was putting the babies down with Jeremy and Wyatt was being really whinny, and I thought, I applied for this job so that I could be home with the boys more, but I don't even really like them right now, and I really loved my old job, what in the world have I gotten into.
I felt alot better on Sunday, and I think it was part of the separation process. I have never left a job that I just loved before, so, I needed some closure. I really liked lifeguarding, but it was always something that I knew I would never do for a living. But I really thought I might be a staff pharmacist in our awesome rotation until I retire. But working 3-11 and weekends and even working until 6pm is really hard on Jeremy. And when the boys starat school, I won't even getting to see them at all except maybe for 30 minutes in the morning (if I can get out of bed after 2nd shift) when I work 3-11pm. It is the best for our family, and I really think that I will like this job.
anyways, time for walking dead!
1 comment:
You were the best person for the job. Jeremy and the boys need you home more. You will still see your friends. You are always good at what you do. Dad will be bragging for months. Aunt Mims said she knew you would get it. I didn't tell her. She saw it on facebook.
Post a Comment