so, now it is up to like 5 or 6 people applying for the job. So, needless to say, I'm a little stressed about it. And one of the girls (the one I said her communication skills aren't up to par) told me today that if I got the job, the entire pharmacy would be angry because I'm the newest person there and I'm not any better than anyone. Sorta of thing you think, and maybe gossip about to other people, but not say it directly to someone's face. Didn't really respond, because there isn't a way really to respond to something like that unless I wanted to say something hateful. Which I didn't, because I like that girl and I thought she was my friend. I think she is just scared, I guess, because she really wants the job too. But, it is what it is. I'm not going to change her mind. Who know who will get the job. And it's the truth, if I got that job, people would talk about it for months. And say I shouldn't have got it. But they won't say that I lied and cheated my way into the job, or that I used my sex appeal (ha!) or anything like that. They won't say I wasn't qualified, or I didn't work hard beforehand or I wasn't a pleasant person to be around. they only fault they will find is that I haven't put in my time.
But the time I have put in has been really kick ass and people who want to bash me can SUCK IT!
No comments:
Post a Comment