baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, February 25, 2013

30 years old.  That seems so old.  But I still feel young, so I guess it's okay?

If you told me that when I was 30, I would have two beautiful boys, a husband that I consider my best friend and who would stand by me regardless of the worst of times, that I would be one of the most senior spots in my job, that I would love my job... I wouldn't not believe you, but I would just think it's strange.

Things I want to work on in my 30's:
-get back into shape.  the weight on the scale doesn't mean anything.  I would rather be 10 pounds heavier and work out every day.  With that said, I don't want to miss out on the boys to work out, so I don't see this happening anytime soon.
-not be so down.  My moods cycle alot, and I was really down there for a bit.  It was bad postpartum with Liam and then a little bit last month.  I think it really has to do with the winter.  I immediately started feeling better when the weather got nice last week
-leave work at home.  Not waking up at night to think about work related issues
-spend quality time with the boys, not looking at the internet or watching TV
-pay of the mortgage.  Get Debt free before 40.
-make a decision about if another baby is for our family or not and stick with it.

1 comment:

Chris said...

Happy Birthday! Welcome to the 30's club :D