Yesterday was a bad day. and this morning was pretty bad too, although productive. This afternoon was much better. I was able to get out of the house with Liam and we went to Petsmart and to Target and to Michaels. Got a couple things for Christmas--- cards, present for Belle, present for Aaden and something for Jeremy's parents. Toy shopping is hard... I'm trying to find things that I would like to play with that won't drive parents crazy. it's difficult.
I am ready to go back to work.
Liam has been able to entertain himself more lately. he took a nap in the crib today for an hour. although I will admit that I shut his door, so if he wasn't too happy, I didn't know. I know he wasn't hysterical, because even with the door shut I can hear hysteria. I had to put him down like 8 times. He was soo sleepy, and would fall asleep in my arms and then immediately wake up when I put him in the crib.
he's on the floor now on his back wiggling... I may roll him over so he can have some belly time.
I got down to 165 for a day and then the next two times I went to the gym I was back up to 167. not very happy about that.
I've had three migraines in the past few days, which is one of the reasons why they have been so bad. I don't have any idea how I've managed on such little sleep the past two months. I can never catch up. And I have a bunch of sores in my mouth that hurt really bad and whenever Liam head bangs me in the face it's just horrible.
I think I'm going to make chili for dinner.
I am going to start going to baby yoga on Wednesday morning. It's $11 a session, but I think it is totally worth so that I get out of the house with Liam so I can keep my sanity.
hmmm... Liam just fell asleep on the floor on his belly. I'm impressed that he was able to do that. he has never falled asleep except in Jeremy or my arms. I'm glad it's on the floor in the living room so I can watch and make sure he is still breathing since he's on his belly
1 comment:
Only weigh in the morning. You weigh around 2 lbs. more at night.
Post a Comment