baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, November 06, 2010

weigh in was moved to Friday and I was down to 167! it makes me happy that I am seeing progress, although very slow at times. It's been very hard with the food choices that I've been making (I had to convince myself yesterday that a milk shake was not an good way to get calcium like 8 times. that's what calcium supplements are for, which I had already taken that day).

Speaking of calcium (and iron), I think I'm going to have to upgrade my stool softner to a stimulant laxative. Docusate just isn't cutting it. I'm still bleeding (which is a drag) and I'm pretty sure Liam is doing is best to suck all my calcium out so that he can grow big and strong. So I need both. But I also need to poop.

we've had a couple of rough nights from 9-midnight the past few nights.

No comments: