baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Liam slept in his crib for 3 hours all by himself last night with NO TEARS! He hasn't slept in his crib since the day after we brought him home. I've been having play time in there with him and getting him use to it. We had gotten to the point where he would go in it without immediately starting to cry and I decided to try it out last night.

I laid him down at around 1 am (it was a late night) and had to get up because he got the hiccups almost immediately. I loved on him and calmed him down--- he was irriated at the hiccups but not crying. Then I laid him down and he went straight to sleep. i woke up around 4:15 because my breasts were starting to get engorged and because he was hiccuping again. he ate and then decided to wake up before I coudl lay him down again. so I only got 3 hours of sleep last night... not a happy camper, but happy that he was able to sleep by himself.

No comments: