baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

well, 172.8 pounds. Which is good news because when i weighed myself at the scale at the Liam's doctor's office, I had only lost a pound and I was pretty tore up about it yesterday. i know that 9 pounds a week isn't realistic, but I'm glad that I'm over half way to my goal weight. 65 pound weight gain is rough. I walked at the gym for 2 miles and did 25 crunches. I was going to do the ellipitcal for 20 minutes, but I want to make sure that I don't push too hard.

Jeremy's mom came and saw Liam for the first time. I took a 3 hour nap and by the time I woke up, she was ready to leave. I was having alot of anxiety about it, so I think it was the best for how it worked out.

Little liam has so many hiccups. poor little guy.

Tomorrow Jeremy is working from home all day, so it will be a 10 hour test run to see if I can handle Liam on my own. so, pending emergency or mama breakdown, I'll have him all by myself.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

You'll be fine.