baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, October 09, 2010

I wish
liam would feed based upon the status of my boobs and when they are on the verge of exploding. instead, he only wants to feed ebery 4 hours or so during the day and makes up for it at night by wanting to eat every hour or so. getting old fast

The other interesting thing is that he freaks out when he's in rhe bassinet. Jeremy thinks it is because the walls are so close. So, he's been sleeping in the crib the past 2 nights (the first night, he slept on me or Jeremy because we were up all night with him). I was literally up every 5 minutes when he was in the crib the first night because he was so far away. i was worried he was too cold/too hot, not breatrhing, crying and I couldn't hear. I even thought about putting a sleeping bag in the nursery. I finally realized that it was okay when i was laying in bed and heard him poop from down the hall. he is so nosy, but never seems iN any discomfort.

2 comments:

Chris said...

Don't you have a baby monitor?

Virginia said...

nope... he was suppose to sleep in our room so we never got one