baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, September 08, 2010

it's not a good sign that my ankles are already swollen and the day hasn't even started :(

Two nights ago, I don't think I slept at all, but last night was better. I was still up every hour peeing, but it wasn't that I didn't get to sleep at all. I wake up and hurt, and I know that I need to flip over for circulation reasons, but it hurts to row over, and then I know once I do roll over, I'll have to pee and will need to get up. so even if I don't have to pee, I get up and go just because.

I like having days off because I don't have to go to work; I don't like all the toilet paper I got through.

I might be slightly obsessed with finding diapers on sale.

The consignment shop that I've gotten some baby clothes and maternity clothes is closing (this is their last week). It makes me sad because it was really close to our house and really cheap. we actually went on Monday and got a bunch of 12 month clothes for BBF since they were so cheap to put into storage. Two coats and 10 outfits, only $36.

less than 4 weeks until my due date. less than 2 weeks until I'm full term.

Ultrasound tomorrow to check the position. 10 bucks they tell me he's gigantor and I'll likely have to be induced. I'll just say, the Jolley women have big babies and they have all managed to squeeze out their babies, so too bad.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

you can do it!

Katherine said...

YES! Resist the induction! Tell them to suck it. :o)