baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Yesterday, I had no contractions. very disappointing because the doctor on Thursday said I should be up to 1 or 2 an hour. He was very wiggling though, so I know he was okay. I would be okay with him arriving at 38 weeks. I've been feeling very melancoly, which I think is related to the fact that I was home all day by myself yesterday. It worries me that I might go crazy the 3 months that I'm off. I was going to go get tubing for the breast pump and maybe some bandaids and infant acetaminophen and ibuprofen, but that didn't happen.

I slept late and then watched epiosodes of hoarders all day long. and ate a bunch of icecream.

everything is almost ready--- there's nothing much to do. it's a waiting game now. I don't know what I'm going to do when I really start nesting because there's nothing left to do.

I did have 3 contractions this morning, all within an hour at around 4am. but since then, nothing.

Jeremy cleaned out our cars last night. now the car seat can go in. when need to find out where the closet firestation is so that we can make sure it is installed right.

the house does need to be vaccuumed, but just barely. and I can't so that because I would get too hot.

I think in the next few months we are going to get a new comforter for the bed. the one we have is a wedding present, and it's still in good shape, just very worn. I wouldn't even mind getting an exact replica.

Rebecca, I keep meaning to ask you if you could keep Aaden away from other little kids inbetween now and the baby coming if you are going to bring him up to Lexington when he is born. I don't want him exposed to any strango-day-care like germs before he is fully vaccinated. I don't know if he is going to the gymboree thing or swim classes anymore or not.

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

he goes to my gym once per a week for an hour.
I'm not taking Aaden to the hospital. I was going to take him to your house whenever we are invited. I will keep him away until you are ok with it.

What do you consider "fully" vaccinated?

Virginia said...

well, not fully vaccinated, but his 6 weeks shots... that's what i meant:)

Virginia's Mom said...

You'll be too busy to go crazy.