baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, September 24, 2010

Not contractions overnight. I feel like the membrane stripping scare is over, so we went to Baby's R uS last night and finally got the other car seat base, and we went out to dinner at Cosi and then we went to the gym. I walked for a mile (i think) and it was very painful (my hips and legs hurt like crazy and my feet are pretty swollen). Then we attempted inducement in other ways, but failed miserable (9 plus months on the living room floor means VA gets suck on the living room floor).

Anyways, I was hoping that something would happen overnight, but I don't think I had one contraction and if I did, it wasn't strong enough for me to sleep through. I did sleep better last night--- i rearranged the pillows a bit.

I've decided that BBF would like to stay in there until his due date and all the stirrings I've had the past few days have just been from the membrane stripping.

No comments: