baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, October 10, 2009

Jeremy is safe and sound. Maybe not too sound since he only got 3 hours of sleep and when this is all said and done he will have been in a van for 30 plus hours. He ran his first leg with a 7:15 mile pace. I think he is running his 2nd leg in 45 minutes or so.

He was out of cell phone service for 12 hours yesterday, which sorta freaked me out. we had scheduled times that we were suppose to talk, and I was worried about the rain and the freaking tornados that were landing in KY. He was lucky because it stopped raining just for the time that his van was running, and then it started again when the other van took over. Sucks for them. Poor wet puppies.

Anyways, I was also sorta freaking out because his co-worker sent him a message on his facebook asking if he checked his email because it was good news. Of course, I wanted to see but didn't have access to his email. Needlessto say, when I finally got ahold of him, apparently his corporate job will no longer be laying off all their revenue management staff. Which is AWESOME! we will no longer have to live like he is going to be losing his job in January. I've been busting my butt with extra shifts at CVS, and putting $350 a week into savings, and freaking out about our future. Although, the email was still alittle vague which makes me worried. I'm sure they will talk about it more on monday.

Speaking of Monday, I have it off! Never before have I appreciated Columbus Day until I worked a government job. It is AWESOME. I still have to work this weekend, which is a little suck, but Jeremy isn't home today, and he plans on running 20 miles tomorrow for his marathon training, so I guess I can manage. SUnday will hopefully be a short day.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

I was hoping really hard that it would stop raining while he ran. i know that probably didn't have anything to do with it but I did hope.