baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Do you hear that? That is the peaceful hum of me not working. I have this entire weekend off, and I plan on making the most of it. I got up this morning with Jeremy, and we went running out at Todd's Road. I got another 9 miles under my belt, and Jeremy broke 500 miles and there was a banner and champange at the end. Pretty cool. I am very proud of Jeremy.

Then we went to Cosi for breakfast with the runners, then home, napped, and I woke up to have applesauce as a snack. I don't know what dinner will be, but I'm thinking something very unhealthy. Chinese, takeout pizza? the options are endless. I do plan on being somewhat produce and work on Florida law. Jeremy is watching the Notre Dame game on TV.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

Congratulations Jeremy!!!
Virginia I hope you enjoy your days off. Play the whole time.