I will head off to bed soon. alone. Jeremy is up in South bend and going to a football game that he has paid for with beer and 20 bucks. I thought the beer should have been enough (those Notre Dame fans sure do love their Kentucky Ale bourbon, but it was not the case). I don't think I used those paraenthese correctly. And I sure as hell didn't spell paraenthese right. oh well.
I am hot.
I went to work out today at around 6, thinking that the monster dinner I had at 4 of greek salad would have settled. not so much. I had to stop after only 20 minutes because I thought I was going to barf. Live and learn. cucumbers don't pass through as fast as you would like.
I turned off the air when I got home because I was cold. now it's sweltering.
My friend Hilary is engaged. Shout out!
aw, I'm so cool.
So, apparently the student that was at my rotation last month told the pharmacist that I was really smart and built me up really big which is weird because I don't even know this girl and we never worked together in any groups or anything. I don't feel like I give that I'm impression that I'm all smart. I feel like I give the impression I'm arrogant. which I guess I am. I always feel arrogant when I tell people things that they don't know. It makes me uncomfortable, like I'm trying to show off. You know, it seems weird that I'm going to be a valedvictorian. especially when I'm too lazy to look up how to spell that word. I don't feel like a valedvicotian... yeah... I'm wallowing in my own stupidity.... I don't even thinking that's the right wallowing. Anyways, it's sort of like me being a vegetarian... I am, but I don't identify myself as one. But I am. I think it's gotten better in the past years... Virginia- the vegetarian- at least I can spell that word. No longer is it: Virginia- the future vet, Virginia- the clarinet player, Virginia- the lifeguard. Now I am Virginia- the future pharmacist, the money saver, the addict to her husband, the dreamer of a huge house, the almost reader, the almost vegetarian, the almost good wife, the almost daily excerciser, the wanna be resident, the not quite ready to get pregnant but thinking about it alot.
And the almost refers to that fact that I almost identify myself as that person. Although I am literally almost a good wife. I'm a good wife 75% of the time. 25% of the time I think I suck like rotton eggs. But, Jeremy makes up for it because he is a kick ass husband 99% of the time and only 1% sucky. And his kickassness covers up for my suckiness cuz he loves me like crazy even when I suck. Which how many people love you when you are actively sucky? None... unless you have a kickass husband like mine.
I am grateful everyday that I love Jeremy so much that my heart swells when I think about it. Sometimes I try to grasp how people get divorced after a year or two. Jeremy and I have been together over 6 years, and it still feels like a drop in the bucket. I don't know... it's hard to explain. it must be sad when people fall out of love.
I think if jeremy and I didn't find each other, I would be alone. Who would put up with me? now isn't that sadistic? ALLLLLLL bBBBBYYYY MMMMYYYYSSSEELLLLFFF,,, DOOONNN"T WAAAANNNNA BEEEEE ALLLL BBBYYYYYY MYYYYSSEEEELLLFFF..... ANYMORE...... everybody! join in!
Can anyone else tell I'm home alone on a friday night? now, don't raise all your hands at once. All is good for Jeremy will be home Sunday morning to go volunteer with me at the Diabetes family day thing.
I really need to go to sleep.
2 comments:
Yo. Thanks for the shout out! And your "all by myself" singing made me thing of Bridget Jones' Diary, and going to see that with Amerisa. she rated it "The Feel Good Hit of the Year." Good times...
You forgive each other for not being perfect and go on with life together and that helps you stay in love. Forty years from now I hope you'll be in love as much as I am although I think with your dad and me I have the higher percentage of being good.
Post a Comment