I got to leave the VA early today at like 10 am. The internet was done so I couldn't work on any projects... and we only had 3 admits between 2 interns, so they were done in like 30 minutes. It was awesome.
I ran by Spaulding's and got donuts to surprise Jeremy. Then we matched instant review March of the Penguins on netflix. Then I took a glorious 3 hour nap. then we went to the gym and I burned 1001 calories on the elliptical. Then we came home, Jeremy made veggie burgers, fries and we've been reading all even.
Now that's how to spend the day. Granted, I missed out on getting paid a full eight hours today, but I'm okay with that.
This month is flying by. I can't wait until October, then the month will really go by fast.
2 comments:
done=down
matched=watched
review=view
even=evening
I suck
When I read it my mind saw the right words. I had to go back and actually concentrate to find the mistakes. That is why proof reading is so hard. People naturally see the word that makes sense and not the actual word.
Post a Comment