baby wyatt
Thursday, June 26, 2008
I made in ipromtu trip almost to Ashland today. Well, actually I first went to Cincinnati today to work, but on the way home Virginia called to let me know she was on her way home from Ashland. Then a few minutes later she called to tell me her smoke was rolling out from her back left wheel and a burnt break smell permeated the air. It sounds like the breaks froze and wouldn't open completely. Fortunately Virginia wasn't on the interstate yet, so she pulled over and jacked the back of the car to see if she could turn the wheel easily. She could turn it, but we decided trying to drive back to Lexington would be too risky so she went back to my parents' house. Since I was planning on going up to Ashland with Virginia this weekend, I'll fix the car then. I'm guessing I'll have to change out the rotor and change the brake pads, which shouldn't be too difficult. Mom was nice and drove Virginia about 1/4th of the way back to Lexington so we wouldn't get home so late, which was very nice of her. I'm glad Virginia is home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment