baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

hi all.

there's not much to say. I'm here in Ashland, alone because Jeremy's parents are on vacation. it is pretty lonely and at times scary. last night i could have sworn I heard the garage door open and then closed and that freaked me out. I don't know how many people know the code to the garage door. I am so glad that Maybe is with me. On Monday, one of Jeremy's dad's workers took it upon himself to come up into the house looking for a set of keys at like 7:30 in the morning. I literally had just finished getting dressed from getting out of the shower. I went to see what was going on, and Maybe just went crazy, growling and barking and lunging at this guy. I was super glad. I have never seen her act that way before. she's pretty laid back and always wagging her tail and if not that, running away from strangers because she's scared. but I think she knew that I was freaked out because it was just me and her in the house and some strange guy coming in. I told Jeremy about it and he thought it was no big deal, it was just Billy. I think it was a HUGE deal. seriously, if I'm going to be in this house by myself, I don't want ANYONE coming in, especially when the house phone isn't working 99% of the time and my cell phone keeps losing service. it really freaks me out. I'll be glad when I get to go home on Thursday, although last Thursday I was really sleepy on the drive and that sucked.

Another thing about this week is the fact that I brought Zippy. I thought it would be nice to cuddle with him and not such a big deal since Jeremy's parents were gone and their dogs are in Lexington with Jeremy and Perhaps. not so much. On the drive up here on Sunday night, Zippy pooped right at Morehead. and not normal cat poop. I swear this smelled exactly like nasty baby poop. I have no idea what that cat ate, but it was disgusting. so then, I had to drive the rest of the way with all the windows down for the next hour. and when we get there, it was horrible cleaning it up. the beach towel I had in the crate with him was completely covered in it, he was covered in it, and the crate was covered in it. Gross. I rinsed out the beach towel in the back bathroom, I figured I would put it through the washer after it dried a little bit. I went to take care of it last night, and the towel smelled worse than it did with the poop on it because it mildewed. I washed it twice, but I don't think the smell is going to come out. completely gross. And Zippy has taken it upon himself to wake up me every hour on the hour. I have slept more than 5 hours a night because he keeps jumping on me . it is driving me crazy. and he keeps getting downstairs into the basement and hiding underneath the couch. ahhhhhh.

I went running last night and it was pretty nice, although when I got back in I found a tick on my shirt and that sorta freaked me out as well. I checked over maybe and couldn't find anything on her, but I am still worried.

Today I am going out again with one of the consulting pharmacists Jeff. hopefully it will be a short day, and then tomorrow will past by quickly too and then I will be at home

No comments: