And then there was just a week left in the semester... had did that happen? Finals start next week, and I'm sorta ready, sorta note.
I still haven't found out my other five rotations, but I think they will have them up possibly next week. we had to submit them on Friday. i hope that I don't get Ashland.
my butt has been so sore from sitting so long and studying. I really so that my risk for a DVT has greatly increased this past week. my legs have been aching, and I can't even cross my legs when I study because they have been cramping so much.
Oh, and I got my hair cut. It is very short. the shortest I can ever remember it. it's sorta bugging me because it won't stay up in a ponytail holder.
2 comments:
I hope you got your t-shirt and exam goodie pack and that it helps some. Try studying standing up for a few minutes an hour. Good luck and stay safe,
I hope you get through this week OK. I love you and I can hardly wait to see your new haircut. Maybe you could post a pic???
Anyway. I look forward to seeing you around Christmas. I love you!! Just finished my finals for school. One more class and I am done.
Post a Comment