baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Monday, December 24, 2007

FAMILY, I WILL BE BRINGING CORNBREAD AND STUFFING!!!!!!!

Yesterday I spent a couple of hours going through the filing cabinet cleaning out all of 2006's stuff that we don't need to keep. Then, I went and worked out and felt much better about myself. Vacationing and finals and losing my student id really threw me off track. and the gym is closed all this week for the holidays, so that makes me sad. so I guess I will be pulling out the old exercise tapes and the weights. I feel so depressed sometimes when I'm feeling gross. the two go hand and hand I guess.

I have to go in to work at Walden drive, then I get off work at 3, drive home and will be leaving immediately to get to ashland. we are suppose to be at his Aunt's house at exactly 5, which I don't really understand because it's just socializing, not a planned event or anything. I'm sort of bitter about the whole thing because the last couple of years there has been NOTHING for me to eat there, so I've had to eat plain bread (the other bread had ham cooked in it) and soup that Jeremy's mom makes special for me. Jeremy is taking a half day at work and will be coming home early to make cornbread stuffing to take.

No comments: