baby wyatt
Monday, December 03, 2007
Survived
I survived John's vacation and his cleaning out the basement. I really didn't want to mess with any of that when I got home from work but of course I got trapped going through things to see what I wanted to really keep. It made me angry especially since I've been half sick to have to work half the night after I came home tired for work. But now it's done and looks really different. The boys (and their parents) came over and we went downstairs to visit. They had plenty of space to run. And they saw the piano and asked when we got it. I guess the basement was a little crowded before since we got the piano from John's mom when I was pregnant with Virginia. It's not crowded now. I'm glad he's going back to work before he starts on another project.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment