I ended up not going to the doctor. It hurt really bad that night while I was trying to go to sleep but then when I woke up in the morning, it was gone. The pain came back though, like at 3 in the afternoon. But it was after I was already home/ But it's gotten alot better and only hurts alittle bit.
I've been working out almost everyday since school started and it may be that I'm just stressed my body out a bit. Anyways, this morning I was trying on my jeans that are too small for me to wear and I tore them. That makes me sad.
I finally got my check from Louisville. I think tomorrow morning Jeremy and I are going to BBandT to discuss CD and high interest savings accounts. I hope the person that deals with us are helpful or I might be bitchy. The girl was really rude to me when I went to get my thing notarized and then when Jeremy stopped by today to deposit the check, the lady was completely incompetent.
3 comments:
I think you should go to the doctor. You're probably right about the stress, but there are other things they should rule out, just to be safe.
I think if they are rude you need to show them the check and take the money somewhere else.
Chris is right. Go to the doctor.
Post a Comment