Today, we went to the bank this morning and created a 7 month %5.07 interest CD for $5000 that I will use next year to pay for a semester at school. It will be for the January tuition. Then, we opened an investor's account that has a 4.4% interest rate and we can close at anytime. The minimum amount if $10,000 in order to keep it open and we made it for $15000. I calculated it out, and by this time next year, we will have made $910 in interest, not counting the money that we are allowed to put into the investor's account at anytime.
We are going to save up money for Jeremy's new car and we are going to pay for first semester too at school. And we have to pay another $1000 on Jeremy's Transy good faith loan.
I've been watching the Suite life of Zack and Cody. the disney channel is having a marathon.
1 comment:
I'm proud of your decisions. Very grown-up.
Post a Comment