I haven't updated in awhile, so I guess the time is now.
I got through a week of school. I think this semester will be by far the hardest. We have sooo much stuff to read; it is just outrageous. And to make sure that we are keeping up in our reading, we have quizzes everyday. that's some craziness.
Tomorrow I have the day off. At Transy, we never got the day off but UK is different. I guess it's good because I can use tomorrow to catch up on reading. I have about 50 more pages of kinetics to get through and then about 20 pages of pharmacotherapy. not to mention all the lab crap that I need to get through.
This weather has been pretty crappy. I guess that I have no reason to complain considering that we haven't had any snow or ice or anything. But I have a serious drainage issue from all this wet weather and it is making my throat hurt so I am going to complain.
Don came over yesterday and we watched the last Harry Potter movie. He is dropping out of the PhD program to go take a job down in Texas with an oil company. I hope he likes it down there. That is where he is originally from.
I got a job for this summer at CVS for sure. I start training I think in March or something so that's cool. I need to find out the pay though.
The man that is being charged with Faith's murder was also charged yesterday was several counts of child pornography. go figure.
cross your fingers that I am productive tomorrow.
Here's a horrible thought that I had today and it was one of those things that when I realized I was thinking it, I was completely bewildered. Is it horrible to wish that bad people never have children? not bad people, but people who smoke and drink and have unprotective sex and who can't pay their bills on time and have crappy jobs and can't afford medical insurance and don't have their lives together at all? is that horrible to want a child to never be born rather than be born into a life that in my opinion is crap? I want to have kids but I want to wait until I'm ready. when I'm out of school and have money saved up and I know we can give our kids the life they deserve. we would deal with it if we got pregnant now,but that's why we use protection, so we won't have to. it's not fair that people who are actually ready to be pregnant can't.
would I want Faith to have never had her kids?
I don't know. I don't know what I'm thinking.
1 comment:
You want the world to be perfect and nobody to have to suffer. That's a good thing even if it's not going to happen. People like you make the world a better place. Keep your nose to the grindstone (and keep a tissue handy) and you'll do fine this semester.
Post a Comment