So, how about an update for all the loyal readers?
This past Sunday was very nice and just what I needed. To not have to think, be around people I love and not feel stupid about anything I say.
And then Monday was a nice night spending it with Kyle and Julie on a double date although I got super tired at the very end. I could barely keep my eyes open because of the stupid contacts I have. But, on a happy note, I had lots of Olive Garden salad, which equates to a small piece of paradise.
Today we didn't have class because two classes were cancelled and then the other two were moved to Tuesday. But I ended up going into work to help out from 1 until close. And then Zack asked me to take on call for him so I said that I would.
We went to the store this morning and got lots of goodies for tomorrow. It's going to be great! I am very excited. Jeremy is going to try this new cornbread stuffing recipe. Although we both just realized that we forgot to get vegetable stock for it.
Oh, in other news, we found out that maybe was a purebred. Who knew? We were at the bookstore and were looking through this dog book and we found a picture that looked just lik Maybe. Jeremy's going to stop in at a kennel in Ashland who breds the type of dog that maybe is. Anyways, we are pretty sure she is something called a large musterlander. You should google it and check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment