baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, November 04, 2005

A quick update before I go back to study.

After a few corrections and some extra credit points, I think the grades for the last set of tests are 5 A's and 1 C-. Don't worry too much about the C- though.... He's already thrown out two questions because they were incorrect and he sure as hell better throw out about 6 more because he was wrong on the answers. The test went so bad, he is refusing to release the average test score for the class. It's that bad.

And yet, it only seems like yesterday that we had our last block of exams... but I have another set coming up next week. And I am no where close to being done studying. Although, I did make it through most of physiology and I'm getting ready to start drug design.

Jeremy has to work tonight and a TRIPLE tomorrow. I feel bad for him. I have to work too so that's going to stink. I really need to study. I hope that I get a ton done Sunday.

Next weekend Jeremy is going up to South Bend for the weekend. I just told him to make sure I have food and clean underwear before he leaves so I won't get freaked out. Of course, I'll get freaked out anyway.

I had a horrible dream last night. I dream that Jeremy left me in the parking lot of a resturant so that he could go eat with another girl and I was all scared and upset and I was trying to find Chris so he could comfort me and tell me that it would be ok and I was walking around this huge manision and I couldn't find him. But then I found the other Chris from school but he kept on running away from me. And when I woke up I was crying and I curled up next to Jeremy nd squeezed his hand really hard and felt really lonely.

This morning I told him about it and he said not be insecure. But it's so hard not to be insecure when I spend the majority of the time because stressed out and tired and studying and bitchy and not doing anything to make Jeremy love me. Last night Jeremy made me dinner and got me medicine when my head hurt and turned off the TV when I complained about not being able to study. All I did was cuddle with him for a bit and then I put a load of laundry in the washer. I suck at being a wife. Jeremy is a better wife and husband than I will ever be.

I did get him some chapstick today because he's lips have been chapped. That counts for something, right? And I got him a butterfinger crisp because those are his favorite. And I called and told him I loved him. Other than that, nothing.

No comments: