people do stupid things when they have regrets. I know, I do the same things. But just because I do the stupid things doesn't mean I'm going to help you do the stupid things. And in fact, I think I'm going to stop doing my stupid things because I realized how stupid you looked doing your stupid things. And it's all pretty stupid. But I guess it's hard not to care anymore. But wouldn't we be in better places, places that are overall less stupid, if we stopped caring. Sometimes caring just makes it worse. And more stupid.
Alas, Rebecca is doing fine and not stupid at all and very beautiful and is excited about her new life and the future kids she's going to have and getting done with school and being with her new husband and all those little things that makes her happy. and not stupid. So, that's all you need to know. Nothing from that will change anytime in the near future, and if it does, you can find out from your own family who still TALKS to her. So, store that in your little stupid head and be on your way.
1 comment:
You are so cute and fun. It made me laugh and indeed I am happy :) I love you.
Post a Comment