baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

updates updates beautiful beautiful updates

get ready for a random post....

Some of my professors are shady. I never had a problem with any of my professors at Transy really, but I sure do at UK.

For example, my drug design prof took off 5 points out of 30 because my homework assignment wasn't "neat" enough. All the answers were right, and the paper wasn't torn or ripped or stained. Apparently, I can't erase things on a four page math assignment, I have to start all over.

5 points for erase marks. give me a break.

And then there's CAPP. Every single one of us (meaning all 131 of us) got 5 points taken off of our 15 point lab because one of the lab instructors found a copy of someone's lab homework and they assumed that it was going around to everyone and they were copying it. Would they listen when we told them that like over 75% of us had copied our assignment because it takes them like 3 weeks to get assignments back and we needed it for the test we were having in less than a week to study for. Of course not... Everyone gets at least a D for the lab, that's assuming that you did the other sections perfectly.

Shady I tell you.

It drives me crazy that we spent the last week going over stuff for the Autonomic Nervous System and i memorized all those damn alpha and beta and muscarinic and blah blah crap and what innervates what for the test. And then we start a new section today with a different instructor and guess what? We are going to spend the next 4 weeks going over the exact same stuff. Except this time, he is actually going to teach it to us instead of making us memorize all that stupid crap just for it to fall out of our heads the minute we step out the door.

I'm a tad flustered from all those exams. Can you tell?

I want to take a nap (there's a new one!). But I can't because all the bedroom beds have been slept in by strangers... not really stangers but Mona and her boy and another guy from their school. they spent the night last night. I made some really good chili... we put in peppers and tomatoes from the garden. it was great.

Maybe i'll get a sleeping bag and sleep on the floor. At leats until Jeremy gets home.

Oh, some other news. Jeremy is going to be in Tim's wedding and we have to figure out a way for me to not have to miss class and for us to still go up there together. I would be missing CAPP (the one class where attendance is actually taken) and it would be two hours of it. I don't know what to do yet.

Jeremy and I really need next weekend to spend some quality time together. Pharmacy school has been really stressful for me. I come home, i do homework, i take a nap, more homework i go to sleep, i wake up, go workout, go study, go to school and then i start it all over again. I told Jeremy that I felt like I was having an affair with pharmacy school. And it's not going to stop anytime soon.

Today when I was on the ellipitial machine, I was thinking about moving down to florida and having a huge house with an exercise room and a little apartment in the basement or something in case we needed to take care of our parents and a nursery amd a 3 car garage and having really nice stuff and a big backyard and having 9 to 5 jobs after the kids get into school.

Funny, that stuff will never happen. Maybe when we're 80 or something. Jeremy and I could totally live off our incomes that we have now for the rest of our lives. We have everything we want or need (Jeremy may mention that he wants a mini cooper, but I'm not going to justify that with a response :P). It's going to be strange when we make a lot of money. I feel like we're making alot of money now (you know, with me working a whole 2 days a week) even with one income because we are able to pay off like $1000 worth of debt every month, at least when we don't any sick babies to worry about. My goal is to have all the student loans paided of (at least for undergraduate) but the time I get out of school. I wonder if that will happen. I can't believe we've spent over $5000 because of sick animals in the past 2 years. I wouldn't change a thing though. I'm glad that kids get covered by health insurance for when we do have them I bet when we have kids, no amount of money will be enough. Ha!

If we won the lottery, I bet we could totally force BB&T to give us back our $7 that they STOLE from us.

tomorrow i have to be at school from 7 until 5. that's goign to stink.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Looks like you need a better eraser.