baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Friday, October 21, 2005

Today was a wonderful day. A great day to be exact. Even though it rained a bit. I wasn't outside when it was doing it, so I didn't get wet at all. Great timing.

Jeremy got two new suits today for work. And a pink shirt. It was great.

Then we went to pet smart and got the dogs a little bed but right when we got home, Zippy took up residency in it. Oh well... as long as some one uses it.

We paid another $3000 off on Fairfield today. I am SOOOOOO excited about being out of debt on today.

Have I told you that I love cucumber salad? Jeremy and I made another batch today. It's so goooooooood. I could totally eat that everyday.

I have a million things that I should be doing. But I'm not going to. I'll do them later on this week.

The printer's all ghetto. I need to get Jeremy to look at it.

There wasn't any halloween costumes at the store for Maybe and Perhaps. That made me sad. But I did get them some of those corn starch dog bones that cost 14 freakin dollars for 3. I left them knaw on it for about $1 worth each and then I put it up later.

Tests so far.... one A and one B. Hopefully the other's went well too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you're having a great weekend.