baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, October 23, 2005


Now the tally is 2 A's and 2 B's.

Next weekend is going to be great. I'm very excited about it. I am also excited that Jeremy is going to be making lasagna for dinner tonight.

Ketchup is such a weird thing. It's completely gross by itself, but we put it on everything. Seriously, it's just a big glob of stuff when it's still in the bottle. Pretty gross. Did you know that Jeremy hates ketchup? That and gum.

I hate beef jerky and car rides and rabbit. Now, those smells can cause some gagging.

Does anyone want to come over and iron all my clothes?

Um..here's a cute picture. It's the Siamese kittens that we foster cared.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The kittens are almost as adorable as you are. Great job on the tests.

Virginia said...

Mom... is that you?