I didn't go to any classes yesterday. I woke up at like 6 because I had to sneeze and the next thing I knew I had snot all over my face and in my hair and was crying like a baby. Jeremy got up and cleaned me up and we went to go sleep in the other bed and it hugged on me and made me feel better. Then when 7:30 rolled around, I felt too bad to do anything, so I just got up long enough to send a pathetic email to all my professors and then crawl back into bed.
I work up just about the time that I hard the mailtruck going up the street. My PCAT scores had came. I got a 94, which means I did better than 94 people in the nation, which means I'm in the top 10%. Who knew studying would help? I faxed my scores over to UK and then sent them an email asking for a confirmation that they got it. They replied back and said they had and that they were processing the information.
So, I started to feel better, but I went ahead and stayed home and did some homework. It seems like I always jump into things when I feel a little bit better and then I end up feeling ten times worse. I did get up and go into work and worked a few hours. When I got home and fixed myself dinner, my nose completely clogged up and I could barely breath. It was horrible.
Jeremy got home after 4ish. I talked to him for a little bit earlier that night. Apparently, a transformer blew or something and they had not electricity with several functions going on. That was a nightmare. When he got home, I woke up long enough to talk gibberish to him and then fall back asleep.
He's still in bed right now. I think I'm going to go cuddle with him some and then go take a shower.
laters everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment