baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, December 26, 2004

Christmas was enjoyable and so was Christmas Eve. I thought some of it would be awkward but it really wasn't.

I got everything I wanted for Christmas, including over 10 gallons of laundry detergent! That's what I'm talking about. It's wonderful. I was telling Jeremy's mother all that I got (the asparagus, the olives, the detergent, the shampoo) and she looked like I had grown an extra head. Oh well, I love it all!

Maybe had fun at Jeremy's parent's yesterday. There were 6 dogs there... it was crazy but so much fun. It made me wish we had more animals in the house. When we move in a bigger house, whenever that may be, I want to other bedrooms. One for an exercise room and another for an animal room. That way, we won't have to keep the litter box in the bath tub and we can shut them up when needed.

I love Jeremy. He's my hero for driving so much yesterday.

No comments: