baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, December 02, 2004

I'm sick and I completely blame Jeremy for snotting on my last Saturday night when we were stuck in traffic.

I left work early and slept all day and I didn't go to band. I hate feeling sick. And now I still feel like crap but I can't go back to sleep because I went to bed at like 9 last night so I'm all slept out. At least Skit has been very sweet to me all day.

Maybe got her teeth clean today. They look really nice. She keeps on whimper though. I think her gums are hurting her.

I still haven't gotten my scores back from the PCAT. They should have been here by now.

I had a micro test yesterday. I hope I did ok on it.

Jeremy is going to be working late a lot for the next few days. I'm going to miss him. I called him at work earlier and cried to himm because I felt so bad. Hopefully, he will be able to come early. I told him to not come home unless he brought a peace offering in the form of a milk shake for getting me sick. One more week and then the week after that is finals. And then I'll be working fulltime and maybe doing some research at school.

I think I'm going to lie down somemore. I really need to take a shower but I don't want to be cold for the next few hours while my hair dries.

No comments: