baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, May 16, 2017

well, it's been a while.  Hawaii was a lot of fun.  The boys made so many memories, and I really enjoyed spending time with my dad.  And Jeremy got to mark a lot of things off his bucket list and is an awesome navigator, so I'm glad I'm married to him.

but, I got hurt right when we got back.  I tore all the ligaments in my ankle and then got a really bad infection that went untreated for a long time from something I stepped on in the ocean.  I didn't realize it was infected because of my sprain.  Was worried that I would end up in the ER.

That happened on April 9th, and I'm still in an air cast- which is a down grade from the huge boot I had to wear.  Every day it is better and better.

It is Liam's last week of kindergarten.  It is crazy that time is going by so fast.  I love the boys and every day I try to be a better mom.

No comments: