Last soccer games of the season today- Wyatt played awesome, and Liam did too. I got seriously burnt. I'm not sure how everyone else managed not to, but look and feel like lobster.
Wyatt starts camp at the YMCA next week. Hopefully it will be a better fit for him. I've decided that Wyatt really isn't the issue, it's his teachers. He did fine for almost 9 months, and then his teachers left (they got promoted to a different branch). His new teachers don't know how to pick there battles, or don't know how to interact with them. and Jeremy took him to a child psychologist and she basically said if he isn't acting out at home, then it's the teachers. And after going to preschool graduation and seeing the complete chaos that it was in just the hour we were there, it made me feel just horrible about what Wyatt has to spend all day at. No wonder he was so stressed.
Of course, after we made the decision to move him to the Y for the summer, he had a nearly perfect week at daycare. Or the teachers stopped trying to micromanage him and let him just be a kid.
we have city pool passes and fun at the Y and the horse park on Monday nights. I'm dreading the two stop pick up at Y, but we will manage.
No comments:
Post a Comment