baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, January 23, 2016

blah... got dressed for my workout, made it down stairs, started the first 5 secs and then said forget it.  I feel really nauseated.  It's been on and off like that for a few weeks, the same with Jeremy.  I would think carbon monoxide poisoning, but we just got a new high tech detector, and it's not that.

I think I might be allergic to soemthign that I'm eating, just can't put a finger on it. 

I did shovel the driveway, so that counts as a workout. maybe.

tomorrow  is another day.]

Jeremy took Liam and Wyatt to Shriners to sled.  they had a lot of fun.  Maybe next year we can all go as a family.  We spent a ton of money of sleds, but thankful that we have them.  the boys are going to have lots of fun memories going up.  I told Liam today that when he got older, he was going to have to take his girlfriend or boyfriend sledding as a date, and he acted extremely confused.


1 comment:

Unknown said...

i think the boys would enjoy this! http://www.thesitsgirls.com/diy/diy-snow-paint/

i hope you're feeling better!