baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, January 16, 2016

stove is here. haven't cooked anything on it yet, but eggs, bacon and potatoes tomorrow for breakfast, so it will get broken in tomorrow.

Still haven't figured out what we are going to do for a microwave--- we replacement the microwave over the stove with a range that Jeremy vented to the outside (he's very proud that he cut a hole in the side of the house by himself and it wasn't a complete disaster).

We could have a small kitchen top microwave, but I feel like the space on our counter is already limited.  we could put in the laundry room.  currently, the microwave is the basement  on a fold out table.

Play date with one of Liam's daycare friends that went off to kindergarden this year while we held him back.  it was a lot of fun and they had a ton of fun together-- was a little worried because he hasn't seen them since August- but they had a lot of fun.  and I did a workout with his mom.

I wish that there were more hours in the day to work out with people.  it is really encouraging to work out with people, but I literally can only dedicate 30 minutes a day most days, and it's like I know 3 minutes before I'm going to work out.  I can't drive somewhere, and I can't plan other people to come over.


1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

maybe you could mount it over your island. I've seen it in magazines