baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, October 19, 2014

My milk supply is back up, and I haven't even got the fenugreek in the mail yet.  Go figure.  I think it has to do with when I ovulate--- even though I haven't gotten my period back, I still spot for a few hours on a particular day and think it has come back, but then it doesn't.  Maybe it has, but is just extremely light, and then I down regulate during or before or after or something.  who knows.


Yesterday we went to Little Goblins.  It was a lot of fun.  It makes me sad thinking about when the boys are older and they won't want to do things like that.

Pumpkins are carved and Jeremy is working on roasting some seeds.  We have a TON.

very thankful for my boys today.  I love Wyatt's mischievous smile and Beckett's sweet smelling head.  And Liam's desire to play "abcs" on the Ipad.  We've really restricted Liam's time on the ipad--- like not at all. we were going to let him do it on the weekends, but we keep telling him he can do it later, and several weekend days he doesn't play on it.  Now, he knows that if gets on there and only does something educational, we won't take it away--- so he sneaks on there whenever he can to practice his letters.
 
This is the stinkbutt after he stripped naked at bedtime.  Luckily, I took Beckett up to bed early and did a double take when leaving the bedroom.  He acted all offended when I woke him to dress him again.

1 comment:

Virginia's Mom said...

so happy things are going well with your milk