I hate driving in the rain when it is dark out. I literally cannot see the lines on the road. I don't feel lke I've ever had this problem before, so I feel super old.
Not looking forward to cold weather coming. At least this year I won't be super pregnant and will be able to close my jacket,
Maybe I'll start running again. Maybe do another half marathon. easier said then done.
I wish Beckett would go back to sleeping through the night. He has been waking up twice during the night for the past few weeks.
1 comment:
The problem is they haven't painted the lines and they are faded. If and when they repaint the lines you will see better. I could when they finally did the lines on I-65 and I'm much older than you.
Is Beckett getting more teeth? I hope he sleeps more so you can rest.
Post a Comment