baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Nothing new at the Ultrasound on Thursday, still just 1.5cm dilated.  the baby was measure 6 pounds something, normal size which is good because the doctor didn't even mention induction once.  I'm pretty sure this baby will be big anyway because those readings are never right anyways.

not feeling very good.  Have a sinus headache and just really tired.  no contractions for the past few days.  When they come, I think that will be it.  it was strange leaving work yesterday, because I basically left with notes every where with the intention of not coming back.  But who knows, maybe it will be another three weeks.

Things left on my to do list... wash the bed sheets in the guest room after tomorrow.  I'm going to get some more naps in, but then it needs to be clean for whoever has to come over and stay with the boys.

Clean the house.  there is clutter every where.

buy a minivan.  Jeremy has been worrying silly about this, and he has tried out several SUVS trying to find something that works, but they are all a joke.  they are not meant for a family with carseats, or even a family with halfway grown kids.  I think Jeremy has resolved on the minivan, now it is just down to if we are going to buy used or new..


get Catherine a baby sprinkle gift. get directions to the hospital.

wash the breast pump stuff again (thanks boys for playing with them daily).

get the boys presents for BBFs birthday.

find my gray nursing tank top. I had it last week, and now it's gone.

shave my legs. maybe.

find out about boarding the dogs.

watch some basketball.




No comments: