baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, March 23, 2014

about three hours after I wrote the post yesterday, I started having contractions.  Every 5 to 10 minutes for about 5 hours.  I texted Rebecca to get her to come to Lexington, and arranged for Brandon to come over to spend the night with the boys.

Anyways, after a shower and some walking, the contractions pretty much went away, but I was worried that I was already dilated a bunch and they would start back up.  So, at 9:30 we headed to the hospital.  I  still had a bunch of contractions while I was there, but pretty much got kicked out at midnight for not progressing.

Needless to say, I was completely exhausted by the time I got home, and my stomach remained as hard as a rock until around 10ma this morning.  Between that and my cold, I was pretty much on the verge of tears.... so tired, so hopeless... even if it is false labor, it still sucks and is horribly exhausting but worse because there really is not end point.

Tomorrow I have a doctor's apt, so I'll see if I've changed at all.  Have had a few contractions this evening, but nothing to go to the hospital for.

we are getting a minivan tomorrow.  Jeremy is sad--- he is going to miss his Honda fit.  at least he will be able to visit because it looks like his sister is going to be buying it.

No comments: