34 weeks and counting.
My sister and Aaden came to visit and spend the night, and later we even got to see Uncle Greg for a bit.
Very tiring.... my nap yesterday and today felt like I was hit by a bus both times when I woke up. My lack of sleep is finally catching up to me. I will be so glad when every single task isn't the hardest thing in the world. just changing Wyatt's diaper is exhausting.
DId I mention that we got rid of our cable? I thought I would miss it more, but there isn't really time to. We don't ever sit and channel surf anymore. and when I'm on maternity leave, I will catch up on reading like I did with Wyatt.
The baby has been very active. Like, sticking his leg up over my rib cage active. I hope this doesn't mean that he isn't going to be a restful baby.
for a month or two, Wyatt really hurt my feelings. He would always pick Jeremy over me, and wouldn't show me much affection. But the past 6 weeks or so, he has done a complete 180. I don't know if I am doing anything different, but it is so nice to have sweet little boys again. Maybe my patience has improved. Maybe he was reacting to my first trimester inability to function and that's how he responded.
I have the rest of my appts scheduled until BBF gets here. pretty exciting.
No comments:
Post a Comment