baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Sunday, September 29, 2013

it has been a busy weekend and the next few months I feel aren't going to get any slower.  I will get slower, but not our planned activities!

Feeling a lot better nausea-wise.  Just waxes and wanes, usually if I don't eat anything every few hours.  I'm really working on increasing my protein intake.

I had a lot of complications that I haven't really talked about, but I still get freaked out multiple times a day that something is wrong.  I will be very thankful when I can hear the heart beat again at 14 weeks.


Liam turned three yesterday!  And successfully pooped in the potty at Monkey Joes and Bob Evans.  Very proud of him. 

Getting harder and harder to carry Wyatt up the stairs.

2 comments:

Virginia's Mom said...

I will be sending loving thoughts every day.

Virginia's Mom said...

I got Liam a book and big crayons and composition book to draw in. I also stuck some Mickey Mouse stickers in the sack.