baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Thursday, September 12, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Dealing with a lot of issues right now.  My thyroid is off, and I might have diverticulitis.  I bet I spelled that wrong.  Hopefully I'm on the right track to get everything diagnosed and I can get back to working out and feeling better.

Liam is potty trained!  At least poop wise.  Doesn't have any accidents at home on the weekends, but is still having at least one at day at daycare.  Now we just need to work on night training.  I didn't think that he would be done before his third birthday, but what do you know.

Wyatt is such a cutie; much more advanced now than Liam was at this age.  I think Liam is still behind, but he is doing a lot better.  I'm not really concerned; I just think other kids are freaks (Wyatt included).  We have been calling Wyatt are evil genius. 

We have always had a pretty strict parenting skill that we don't reward bad behavior; hence Liam knows that he can't get what he wants by throwing a fit.  Which makes Liam a SUPER good kid now.  We are doing the same thing for Wyatt, but Liam is super protective over him and if he is fussing for whatever reason, he gives Wyatt what he wants (sippy cup, toy, cookie ect).  It is super sweet, but Wyatt is learning that if he cries to Liam, he will get what he wants.  He knows how to work the system!

When I pick Liam up at daycare and have Wyatt with me, Liam always hugs Wyatt and says "my baby" to the other kids in his room and pushes them away a little bit.  And he will go and take Wyatt's hand when it is time to leave and hold it going down the hall.  Ridiculously cute.

Liam can pretty much repeat any word you ask him to, but still can't point out his numbers or letters.  Wyatt can repeat back about 50% of the words you ask him to and can do a ton of animal noises.  Working on not hitting with Wyatt.

Both of them are bananas right when we get home from work about eating; they try to get into the pantry first thing when we get home like they are starving children.  We've had to set a new rule of no snacking before dinner because then they would eat what we are having for dinner.


Wyatt has pretty much bleach blond hair.  Liam has curls that grown back in even after we cut them off.  His skin is still pretty bad- allergies are up to watermelon, tomatoes, all nuts, and pineapples.  Wyatt's skin doesn't have a blemish on it ever.

Jeremy has been running a lot and helping out with the boys a lot since  I haven't been 100%.  He is such a great dad.  The bourbon chase is coming up.

we are the host family for a girl at Transy named Haylee.  She is from PA and she comes over pretty much every weekend to do laundry and to play with the boys.  She is pretty sweet.  It's strange to sorta relive the college experience through her eyes.  needless to say, I'm glad I don't have deadlines or boy problems any more.

Work has been a little crazy.  Lots of system upgrades that results in a lot of problems on my plate.  Sometimes its hard to deal with fixing everyone's mistakes.  But I wouldn't change my job for the world.

The added a glass door to a section of the pharmacy to make it quieter for the telephone techs, and the sealant they used freaking smelled like chocolate brownies.  The entire pharmacy was weirded out by it.  Chocolate brownies?  what is up with that?

We really need to go to the grocery store.  And Sam's Club.

I really want to get back into working out.  That 4 months that I did it made me feel like an endorphin high all the time.  Come on energy!  Where you at?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the birthday wishes. I especially like the facetime with you and the boys. I almost felt like I was hugging them.I probably looked weird in my cape with hood. I was wearing it because I felt cold before I put it on.

I had thyroid problems in my twenties. I took pills for about 3 years and then it was fine.

Maybe you can do a less intense workout so you keep your muscles toned and feel like you are doing something positive for your body.

Wyatt is so advanced because he tried to copy Liam. Liam teaches him a lot.

Rebecca always gave you stuff when you were little. Liam will grow out of it. Hopefully sooner than later.

I love Liam's curls. He'll be a heartbreaker when he's older.

The more I know Jeremy the more I love him. You picked a winner.

I am so proud of all the service activities you do. Haylee is lucky to have you in her life.

You got the job because you can learn upgrades. You are good at fixing mistakes and taking time to teach how not to make the mistake. When everyone get more used to the system it may be calmer until the next round of upgrades.

Sealant usually smell terrible so be grateful for the brownie smell.