baby wyatt

baby wyatt

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Man, it has been a rough three weeks.  I barely recover from the flu, only to get a horrible stomach virus that completely knocked me off my feet.  had to go to the ER and get IV fluids, which was an ordeal in itself.  I'm finally on the mend, after they diagnosed me with C. Diff.  I don't feel like I've been at work in forever.  And I have another three day weekend coming up.  I ended up having to use three days of annual leave because I didn't have any sick leave left.

Ready for it to be summertime.  Ready for my hair to stop looking like a mullet.

Ready for the dogs to stop shedding and our house to be clean.

Good news is that Wyatt has slept through the night basically 4 nights in a row.

And even though I got down to 137 pounds, I'm still making about 5 ounces of milk a day, which is more than I was with the flu.

No comments: