baby wyatt
Saturday, July 28, 2012
If you had asked me in high school, what would my life be like as its happiest, I wouldn't have been able to tell you. Because I could never have imagined my family and my job and my house and my yard and the weeds growing in the front yard that have the prettiest pink flowers that smell amazing would all fit together to make me so happy and content.
I would not have been able to tell you that when I lay down at night, I judge how well my day went based upon how many times I made Liam laugh or how many smiles I got from Wyatt.
I would also not have been able to tell you that I would be married to a man that I can be completely honest and open with (about the good and the bad) and he will still love me unconditionally.
I know this is a sappy post, but man, I am so grateful and I really do think about it everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment